ClickPay plugins make the integration with the ClickPay payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
This step is handled automatically by our plugin. In other words, NO further actions will be needed to be done from your side. By just installing and activating the plugin that already has been clarified in the previous step, "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method", any performed order through your website/store will automatically initiate and send the payment for ClickPay .
But it's worth mentioning that it's highly recommended for you and your team be aware of Shopify's default order workflow, as the ClickPay plugin adopts this workflow which will affect the behavior of your website/store (such as order creation, carts, sent notifications/emails, ... and so).
Once the order is placed by your customer using the usual ordering process, such as the below common one, a transaction will be linked to their payment/order from your website/store in your ClickPay merchant dashboard:
- Customers should log in to your website/store or guest customers also.
- Next, they have to add some products to their carts.
- Then, by requesting to check out their carts, they will be redirected to the checkout page, where they will have to provide accurate billing and shipping details.
- After that, they will proceed to the payment information page, where they will have to choose the ClickPay method and then click complete order.
- They will be redirected to the ClickPay payment page.
- Finally, by providing their credit card details, then clicking on the "Pay Now" button, and waiting for the system to redirect them back to your store website/store, their order will be placed automatically associated with their transaction reference in your ClickPay merchant dashboard also on the Shopify order list.