In this article you will be going to know about:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is SendGrid?
- How can SendGrid help me?
- How to create my SendGrid account?
- How to configure the Customer email receipts in my ClickPay account via SendGrid?
- How to configure the Merchant IPN in my ClickPay accounts via Sendgrid?
What is SendGrid?
SendGrid is a customer communication platform for transaction and marketing emails.
How can SendGrid help me?
SendGrid makes it easy for you to receive notifications (emails) for your transactions in your account.
How to create my SendGrid account?
1- Create your account on the SendGrid website, using the following link: (https://signup.sendgrid.com), for more information about how to create an account there, you can check their tutorial here.
Skip this step if you have already a SendGrid account.
2- Login to your SendGrid account and create a new Single Sender Verification.
From and the Reply fields MUST be the same
3- In your SendGrid account, kindly generate the API keys from here.
Store the key in a safe place, as it will be shown to you only one time. It will not be accessible after that anymore.
How to configure the Customer email receipts in my ClickPay account via SendGrid?
1- Log in to your merchant's dashboard on ClickPay website, navigate to Developers > Payment notification > Customer email receipts.
2- Fill up the copied SendGrid API key to the field “SendGrid API Key” and fill up the field “From Email ” with the same email entered in your SendGrid single sender verification.
How to configure the Merchant IPN in my ClickPay accounts via Sendgrid?
- Log in to your merchant's dashboard on the ClickPay website, and navigate to Developers in the left sidebar; then in the Payment notification section, click on the Configuration link.
- Create IPN/SendGrid notification by clicking the + icon.
- Select "SendGrid" as your type then Fill up the field “API Key” with the copied key and enter the “From Email ” with the same email entered in your SendGrid single sender verification.
Check all the necessary checkboxes, and do not forget to check the “Callback” option.